Search This Blog

Sunday, February 10, 2013

NOW YOU REALLY SHOULD RUN FOR COVER


Gallo Announces His Re-election Bid for Lynn School Committee

February 5, 2013


This announcement was probably the WORST kept secret of this young, local political season. Having it come out in the LYNN JOURNAL will perhaps keep the secret quiet a little longer, Look at how long it took me to comment on it.

Like everybody else, I was young an dumb once. I am sure there are plenty of you out there that think I haven't grown out of it yet and well, you may be right. You see, a long time ago I kind of felt ole CHARLIE might be a good addition to the LYNN SCHOOL COMMITTEE. He made some good statements at the debates leading up to the last election. I ranked him #5.. I only voted for 3 though cause of that bullet theory thing.

ANYWAY......

let's fast forward to today. I got plenty of people saying " I TOLD YOU SO. HE AIN'T GOT NO KIDS .HE IS JUST ANOTHER YOUNG LAWYER TRYING TO HAVE ANOTHER POLITICAL CAREER"

"NO, I said. "HE IS SAYING SOME GOOD THINGS.", I said.

"SURE," rang out from the chorus. "HE'LL SAY ANYTHING TO GET ELECTED."

Well somebody hand me a washcloth (said with my best southern accent), "I GOT EGG ON MY FACE."

For all his talk, most of all the good things he has done, he did by stealing someone else's idea and tried to position himself as a leader, an originator. This happened with the LYNN YOUTH COUNCIL, the LVTI community center, and the latest where he tried to take credit from LORI over getting the SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLANS put up on the school's website.

Why should anyone believe me? I have been wrong before. Ouch, it hurt to say that.

Well I could say, "He's done. Stick a fork in him", but then someone might accuse me of advocating that he be impaled with his own tongue.

1 comment:

  1. Stanley!
    Well said and I am glad you can admit your mistakes! That is a very good start.
    As for Charlie, what has he done for our children and families since being elected to SC? NOTHING!
    You are right also that he has taken other peoples ideas, just like the Mayor! It is clear that the Mayor, Latham, Gallo, Capano & Ford are all in this together! Hence, nothing gets done!
    Keep it up Stanley!!!! It is an election year!

    ReplyDelete