Search This Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2012

WAS THE WATCH TARGETED?

Since nobody important reads my blog, I don't know why I am whining here but what heck, here goes.

I WONDER

why when my daughter was involved in an incident recently, I was told by someone who should not have known before I told him. Now I would have told him because that's how I roll. When you make exposing secrets your bread and butter if you want to be taken seriously, you better serve yourself first.

So on reflection, I realize I was denied the pleasure of what should have been my personal disclosure. When confronted, my source protected their source. I respect that, I mean that's right up my alley. Still it makes me wonder. If it would have been someone else's kid would they have generated the same level of attention that CONFIDENTIALITY BARRIERS were broken?

No comments:

Post a Comment