Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

POT PROTOCOL

Boy I gotta be careful, I'm pissing off everybody, geez, My understanding is that Friday at MARSHALL there was a little pot(un)luck(y) pat down. A student was found to have weed, decided she wasn't going down alone so she narc-ed out a fellow student as supplying the herb (maybe they were talking Chia pets).

Long story short, the implicated girl was searched and found to be free of the funny stuff. The story doesn't end there though, fearing the vice principal had drug tests lying somewhere in the back parts of a desk drawer, the girl admitted that while not guilty of possessing, there was the matter of indulging in the partaking.

Now I wanted to know if the SRO was involved in this incident, I was told by one source they weren't. My question is "Why not?". Yeah, yeah I know they want to work on relationship building, all warm and fuzzy-like. Still I think they should have been there and involved in the questioning,

That badge and blue uniform brings home the seriousness of the infraction. Now I surely didn't anyone to get some new jewelry for Christmas but how about a little scared straight in the stocking, We have to be careful that wannabe teddy bears aren't perceived as toothless tigers.


No comments:

Post a Comment