Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

MAYOR AWOL?

Friends and foes of the MAYOR had to be expecting it. I have been so busy with the perils of poetry and poverty, I've been diverted from discussing the consequences of absences, With all that was going on with one of our flagship schools taking on water because of the mystery over marijuana.

NOT ONLY THAT....

there was supposed to be a report on MARSHALL'S progress. I guess she went commando because she knew it would be brief.

With so much going on at the schools and half of the city's budget spent there, you would think nothing short of a personal emergency would have kept her from attending. Maybe she forgot that by charter she chairs that committee.

7 comments:

  1. I wasn't aware that perfect attendance was a requirement!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know why she wasn't at the meeting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear some meeting but unless it was the POPE, I don't think it should be excused!

      Delete
  3. Do the By-Laws call for perfect attendance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you not see how classless she is? Why show up?
    Being Mayor means being there!!!

    ReplyDelete