Search This Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2012

HELP, HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE CHECK ON DELORES, I THINK SHE IS POLITICALLY SUICIDAL

I've tried to be nice. It was kind of like when you hold your nose and drink down medicine because you know it's good for you. Well that was kind of like how I felt about DELORES. I never really felt I could trust her and lo and behold her TRUE COLORS have come out.

WE NEED DELORES TO DELIVER

Here I am trying to put a positive spin on her campaign's failure last time, you know trying to make it understandable, not assassinating her character or lack thereof when she blindsides me with venomous accusations of truths and untruths.

Perhaps I need to partake of a healthy dose of paranoia so I can better understand the lessons from this most learned one. All of these people are so much smarter than me.

6 comments:

  1. Excuse me, I do suffer from a serious brain injury that prevents me from using surrogates or anonymous psuedonyms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stanley,

    Why are you on a smart woman that really is there to help many of us...she is down to earth, truly loves children, stopped to say hello, and now you say in the end this ridiculous not trusting her BS...maybe we should be checking in on you to see if you have politically been suffering from lack of wanting you around syndrome...you ought to follow Ms. Dee around and see what she does every day for our kids...she rocks in Revere and Lynn lost out...people like you failed Lynn by not backing and voting for her...what the heck does any of them know on the committee seriously...Ms. Dee would have worked with all to make our LPS one rocking district...wake and smell the coffee...are you feeling well Stanley????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Dee has a son in LPS so now what's your issue?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She sure does have a kid in LPS...not only that she has a resume and educational background that no one on the SC can come close too...that's why there were all the dirty tricks being played so she wouldn't get in...we know who did what and shame on you...Stanley, it sickens me to know every time Dolores is in the same room as you and I; you go running over to her...what's this say about you? Go vote for the same old and let's see how that works for you...LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it Bipolar to have alternating delusions of persecution and grandeur? And what about the paramoia factor? And who comes running to who? Please stop, I don'r want to bring any more attention here. It's more harmful to her than to me.

      Delete