Search This Blog

Friday, December 21, 2012

MARSHALL ON THE MAKE

Is it any wonder why I am surprised to find out that MARSHALL was less than forthcoming with me? I look at their webpage:

Lynn School Department - Marshall Middle School


I navigate to their parents/PTO page"

http://www.lynnschools.org/ourschools_marshall.shtml#gpm1_6

Lo and behold there is NUTTIN, ZIP, NADA

Marshall Parent and PTO Page
More info to follow.

I am guilty. I was so FULL of myself that I thought that being who I was that the personal assurances of the PRINCIPAL -  DR. RICHARD COWDELL would be enough to assure me in the loop.

After finally getting a report card from a DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN ANF FAMILIES worker who I've been meeting with monthly, I find what had been "A's" last year had turned to "D's" and 17 tardies for the year.

I didn't realize DCF was so literal.

No comments:

Post a Comment