Search This Blog

Saturday, December 22, 2012

CONSPIRACIES, COVER-UPS, AND YOUR TAX DOLLARS

Could someone please tell me why the ITEM was not all over the DRUG story yesterday? I am pretty sure they knew about it.....

BECAUSE.....

I sent them the story. I sent it to (jmcmenemy@itemlive.com.

Funny things are happening:

1). LPS hires a PR firm supposedly.

2). From some of what I hear this PR person used to work at the ITEM/

3). The ITEM  would not take comments on ITEM.live about the teacher drug story at ENGLISH.

4). No follow-up story was done on thast teacher's scheduled court date of Dec. 12

5). NO COVERAGE was afforded yesterday's incident at MARSHALL..

5 comments:

  1. UMMMM..........Mcmenemy isn't there any more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I guess that explains my e mails bouncing back. Well they read my BLOG anyway. I;ll just have to update my contact info. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. a student getting suspended for having a marijuana cigarette is not newsworthy...even if its your daughter...sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to disappoint you, my daughter had nothing on her

      UNLESS...

      the Vice principal lied to me......

      BUT......

      they would never do that. Would they?

      And I don'know how you think marijuana in the school's is not newsworthy. CANDIDATE CROWLEY sure did.

      Delete