Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

DRUGS, WEAPONS AND VIDEOTAPE, TWO MORE ISOLATED INCIDENTS

 English High students arrested for bringing weapons to school

What is going on at this school?  There was the COOK STREET CAPER, the DRESS CODE DILEMMA, PARTS I and II, POT-GATE, and now we got the BOX CUTTER BLUES and the PELLET PISTOL POLOOZA.

I wonder who is in charge? I know they got a commandant but who's running the school? At some point,the people at the top need to take the responsibility they bare. It is not all abouy being LUCKY and rewarding your princiPALS.

PERHAPS.....

the most  troubling thing is what LOOKS like COLLUSION between the ITEM and LPS at DAMAGE CONTROL by not accepting comments on this story or the ones about the recent MARIJUANA MESS.

Now I;m sure the ITEM has the highest of journalistic integrity but you see I got this curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment