Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

PARKING THE BOOKMOBILE

We were told at the last LSC meeting about the new ITINERANT LIBRARIAN being hired. I've actually not seen anything written down on this. I am not saying it doesn't exist, I just haven't seen it. I go pretty much to all the LSC meetings but I don't get a copies of all the correspondence and the other paperwork like the LSC members and I think the ITEM.

ITINERANT LIBRARIAN is one with a traveling schedule or ITINERARY. For now this person is parked at the WASHINGTON SCHOOL.We were told that she is busy getting all the MATH and SCIENCE             books together. You know it's a STEM elementary school and there is a lot of MATH and SCIENCE books to read tailored for little boys and girls to read, once they learn to read.

PERHAPS....

this persons time could have been better spent at a school that is already up and running. That would have been INNOVATIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment