Search This Blog

Thursday, December 13, 2012

WORKING TOGETHER

I really need to start checking some of these sites a little more regular like. Take for example if I would have followed through on checking this link from CLEO'S BLOG on the LSC AGENDA

http://www.lynnschools.org/documents/district/school_committee/2012_notices/SC%20-%2012-13-12%20with%20Policy%20and%20Curr.pdf

At the LPOBE meeting last night, translation and interpretation was all the talk. Not too worry, we were told, it's on the agenda for the policy sub tomorrow night (which is tonight while I'm writing) and it;ll be taken care of.

BUT......

I just checked and what do you know I didn't see it no where on the posted agenda. SO....that means it CAN'T be talked about. Maybe there is another link to another revised agenda.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Look what CLEO found in her stocking:


www.lynnschools.org

No comments:

Post a Comment