Search This Blog

Sunday, December 23, 2012

BLOCKING FOUL

I have a VERY IMPORTANT letter to write to Dr. LATHAM and Dr. RICHARD COWDELL about my complaints and concerns about the lack of communication about my child's academic progress. This FAILURE in communication continued after meeting personally with DR. COWDELL and receiving assurances that I would be kept in the loop.


This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

lathamc@lynnschools.org


Now I can't send e mails to them because I AM BLOCKED but I didn't think that BLOCK worked both ways. I mean I'm not that hard to get in touch with. I tend to hang around a few places.

I guess with them, it's personal. Oh well, I've said it before - "Don't piss off a poet".

No comments:

Post a Comment