Search This Blog

Monday, December 24, 2012

FREE RIDE SEND MESSAGE AT MARSHALL

Well maybe it wasn't exactly free, I mean I know about it. After all my poetic proclamations can cause considerable consequences. Who decided that the police would not be involved in FRIDAY'S drug dilemma  I got a thank you back from the ITEM for tipping them off but have you seen anything in the paper yet?

Remember back a little bit at ENGLISH there was an arrest for an ISOLATED  (perhaps they meant SELECTIVE) incident. If I remember correctly No MARIJUANA was actually found at ENGLISH but the teacher won a paid vacation, some costume jewelry, and a free ride in the backseat. He also won a free future court date which has come and gone yet we haven't heard about any disposition.

Now let's consider MARSHALL where DRUGS were found and the police were not even involved. I mean, MARSHALL has a history of drugs being found on campus. Remember when all the schools were swept with DOGS from some DRUG TASK FORCE and ONLY MARSHALL had someone caught?

I've found out something interesting though, the person who is the LPD LIASION to LPS has a family member who teaches at MARSHALL. Now I'm from WV so I know about family. Some of those stories about cousins are true, my grandmother used to tell me stories about DOUBLE FIRST COUSINS. Do I need to explain?

I know a kid was involved at MARSHALL on Friday and I don't think an arrest should have been made but I do think the police should have been involved. Just their sheer prescence would have served as a deterrant. I've talked with a LSC member who didn't think it was a big deal, "I remember back in the day....."

Well we got to where were at because of where we were. The question is where you want to go?

6 comments:

  1. If what you are saying is correct and accurate and drugs were actually found on a person or in a student's locker, and the police were not called or involved, that is a problem! Marijuana is an illegal substance and it is a criminal offense to possess, use or distribute an illegal substance in a school zone, or in this case, in an actual school. Just how much marijuana was found and if the police were not notified, how do you know about the incident? 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was TOLD by the VICE PRINCIPAL of MARSHALL about thee presence of the drugs on a student Friday early in the afternoon.

      Delete
  2. This is getting harder to believe. THe vice principal finds marijuana on a kid and he calls you and not the police? Why would he call you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But she didn't call me, I was there to complain about the DRASICALLY POOR communication I have been receiving and stumbled into this incident.

      Delete
  3. Why don't you just admit that it was your kid that was involved since that IS what it sounds like??? You'll feel better if you cleanse your soul!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you are concerned with the cleanliness of my soul but while you're at it why not advocate for the cleaning of the house of MARSHALL and all who had a hand in the propagation of this disaster.

      Delete