Search This Blog

Monday, July 23, 2012

MADE IN A MIHOS MINUTE

You see, being the peacemaker I am cause I don't like to cause anybody no trouble I paid me a visit to ATTORNEY MIHOS'S office to WARN him of what somebody might PERCEIVE as a deceptive if not less than REPUTABLE, even perhaps UNETHICAL practice of putting the PROPOSED 2013 LPS BUDGET, 2013 School Department Budget (Proposed), out there when it didn't REFLECT the previously approved addendum's to that same budget that permitted the passing of money from some other place straight into the pockets of particularly privileged people.

Thankfully ATTORNEY MIHOS schooled me on the fact that the LSC can do whatever they want to do with our money as long as they take a vote. Well they did do that and I guess all legal like

BUT......

it was done BEHIND CLOSED DOORS (key the old CHARLIE RICH music) for the SUPERINTENDENT and her princiPALS and none of the logic into the justification for their compensation elevation was subject to PUBLIC inspection or arbitration.

Confident in the legality of the public presentation of the budget with OLD numbers, he promised to pass my concerns on to the members of the LSC. I'm not sure I like the smell of what's getting passed. So I might just have to have some of my peep's point out the seemingly shady shortfalls of the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment