Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

DOLLAR DAZE - BUDGET, STILL IN THE "PINK"?

I should have taken ACCOUNTINGat college instead of 18th CENTURY ROMANTIC POETRY, then maube I could understand this bufget better. They said at a LSC meeting that we were NO LONGER going to use PINK SLIME instead of regular meet and our costs would go up significantly.

FUNNY THOUGH, I don;t see it on the FOOD BUDGETPAGE. It must be there somewhere. Anyway if I hadn't taken ROMANTIC POETRY I may not have been able to get married FOUR times. Then again, that may have not been a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stanley, one of the largest of the pink slime producers is in bankruptcy proceedings, so
    it might have become much more difficult to find
    the stuff. This could be because school dis-tricts around the country are dropping this aw-ful additive.

    ReplyDelete