Search This Blog

Sunday, July 8, 2012

DOLLAR DAZE - RISING TO THE OCCASION WHEN THERE IS AN OCCASION TO RAISE

Remember when I talked about that $13,000 raise being granted? I guess this means I won't be getting that interview after all. arn I really need a job. I mean I'm tired of eating at MY BOTHER'S TABLE (the one in TN, not the homeless shelter although you could make an argument for that)

From the Human Resource Web page:
Barbara Rafuse , Acting Human Resource Manager


From the last LSC minutes:
Barbara C. Rafuse – appointment Director of Human Resources – effective July 2, 2012

I knew I saw the selection somewhere. It wasn't on the live streaming of the last LSC meeting because as I have already mentioned it was without sound. Of course that's what happens in a robbery, KEEP QUIET AND NOBODY GETS HURT!

VERMIN VIXEN and her gang held up the taxpayers. Did anyone else notice how that meeting was never archived? Maybe I learned to read lips why I was down here, what gives? Or maybe the better question would be who takes?

There was an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment