Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

ALL FLUSH WITH INFO

Someone commented on a post:What else is new Lynn misses out on another grant...could it be because the Grants Director was fired by the super   Hey, they got juice I don't?

Now I had to find out, it's a matter of pride and my BFF (where's she been lately? Probably Kaptured by KIPP) says I have this EGO problem. So I got out my tea leaves and read a few bones, finding out in fact. she wasn't fired - A hard thing to to in a union environment - but reassigned, EXILED to becoming a roving librarian with no place to call home for missing SOME deadline.

JUST PUNISHMENT?

Perhaps but shouldn't we hold the same standard to other employees? I don't know, like CERTAIN people who refused to listen to advice on guidelines and compliance. I mean they should send those people to work on our raunchy restrooms. From what I hear that may be LUCKY.



No comments:

Post a Comment