Search This Blog

Sunday, July 1, 2012

DOLLAR DAZE - DID SOMEONE SAY GRAND JURY?

I know I'm none too smart but I just can't figure out how when the 2013 LPS budget was already passed with one number for the SUPERINTENDENT'S position and then lo and behold a couple of eeks later we find out $25,000 has been found to pad the pockets of LUCKY LATHAM. Also there is almost 200 K for her princiPALS.

I don't speak LEGALESE or that math mumbo jumbo that accountants speak but I smell a RAT! I wonder if I'll get a ticket.

I hope somebody calls somebody like the DISTRICT ATTORNEY. You see, us poets talk in rainbows and  buttercups. Besides the way I slur my words they probably think its just somebody from ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS making a prank call. You know a little hazing to join the fraternity. I have a hard time pronouncing fiduciary responsibility.

1 comment:

  1. D.A. Jonathan Blodgett Essex County
    978-745-6610
    Ask to speak with attorney on duty.
    Make the call Stanley

    ReplyDelete