Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME ACCOUNTING?

I was a wondering just how what started out to be a 17 million dollar proposed bill for the new MARSHALL has now turned into a 34 million dollar one if things go as planned but you know how that goes....

UNLESS....

that was the plan.

Now I tried to nail down just how much we are going to bond, the 34 million or the whole project cost. NOBODY wanted to give me an answer. Don'y yake my word for it, I have been told I am an UNTRUTH teller. Go to LYNNHAPPENS and watch the videotape.

After the meeting I approached RICHARD FORTUCCI for a little, dare I say, a little journalistic arm twisting. He hesitated at first but when paonted in a metaphorical (that's a poetry term) corner he said 34 million/

"You see the MSBA has this new formula, PAY AS YOU GO, you see. We;ve had TRAINING."

Training, that makes me feel better. But wait a minute babies get training too, only they still need diapers while they are getting it.

KEEPS EVERYBODY FROM GETTING CRAPPED ON.

How clean do you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment