Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

DOLLAR DAZE III - YOU DON'T ALWAYS NEED A STINKIN DEGREE

Doesn't this make you wonder about career choices? The SECRETARY of the SCHOOL COMMITTEE makes more than their attorney. Makes you wonder about whats more important EDUCATION or the GOOD OL'BOY NETWORK (I hear tell college ain't all that important to the Chairperson of the LSC. Look at the CITY CFO SHOWDOWN).

So the LSC SECRETARY akes $97,800 while the attorney makes $88,800. This secretary doesn't take dictation, make coffee, and the visual of his wearing a skirt, well I want to gouge my own eyes out.

NO THANK YOU, I DON'T NEED HELP!

Granted therre is oney for legal services elsewhere like the line on the SUPER'S page for $70,000 or the $70,000 line on the SPED page.

Whoa! All of these blurry lines are making me dizzy, I gots to lay me down for a spell,

No comments:

Post a Comment