Search This Blog

Thursday, July 25, 2013

CAN WE AF-FORD ANOTHER TERM?


I would like to take this opportunity to compliment my opponent on his economic use of language to communicate his position on a particular issue or PERSON. His use of language in the past has always added color to his remarks. I am in awe of his abilities of self expression.

At the risk of goving impetus to his campaign, I feel a moral duty to examination of the rhetoric of his response. I feel it would be unfait to MR. FORD to deny him this opportunity of increased exposure.

1). What an advantange Mr. Ford has. Only having to listen to the comments of two people allows him plenty of time to reminesce about the good ole days. He swears by his commitment or maybe he just swears.

2). I have to admit I do have a little trouble following his line of reasoning here, maybe I am just not as flexible. I mean I do kind of walk hunched over. I think it goes something like this:
     We can always do better but we are doing just fine.
I wonder what's the incentive? I guess resolving oneself to the status quo is the wat to go.

3). Thank you so much MR. FORD, I was under the mistaken impression thaat since the voter (many of them parents) got you elected your loyalty should be with them. You have educated me that the important thing to do is to perpetuate the prominence of your pick.

4).It is true MR. FORD is present at a lot of school functions. I think he even came to CITY HALL the day I turned in the signatures that qualified me to be placed on the ballot. Some may say he was really there to witness the screening of the AGGANIS movie. Well think that if you want to, but me and JOHN, we know the real reason. Come on, the LPS Band was there and when was the last time you saw anybody playing musical instruments in the cinema?

5).  He is in the process of that immeduate response he prides himself in. In all fairness he may have just fpund out that he is already on the LSC.

1 comment:

  1. It's good for people to hear or read some of the responses by some of our current school committee members. It shows just how out of touch they really are. Ford believes his primary role is to support the superintendent and Gallo believes our schools are improving. In fact, our schools are not improving. Since 2010, five schools have dropped to level 3 status (four of these from level 1 to level 3). Sorry Charlie, but I would not call that improving!

    ReplyDelete