Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I LOVE THE VODOO THAT YOU DO

You can do magic not just with the wave of a wand with a push of a pencil. You see there were two cost estimates for the PILING price to have a steady enough foundation for this four story school building that will be MARSHALL. The CITY had one and then there was the PROJECT MANAGEMENT team. Forgive mee if I get this terminology mixed up. Being from WV, a new OUTHOUSE or a CHICKHEN COOP was the biggest construction projects I ever did learn about.

Any which way,the high one was actually 7.4 million dollars but they whittled it down in what they call RECONCILLIATION. Kind of sounds like something you do to avoid a divorce. As I am sure you are aware I was none too good at that. Then again, I didn't have a MAGIC pencil that erased almost HALF of my faults..

No comments:

Post a Comment