Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

NOT YOUR MAMA'S


GUILTY!
I admit it, but come on now what did you expect from me? Come on now, let's be fair. Sure the title takes an INNOCENT story and gives it a salacious twist but I'm looking to get hits. Did you forget I am running for office?

Honestly though it is kind of true. Back in the day they didn't go on fun field trips every week. No all I remember is people sitting around and watching each other sweat. But when I look back though I do have to ask myself, "Hey it was WV, where you gonna go?". Our field trips were a little more literal, you know out to FARMER BROWN'S pasture to see if his cows did have one leg shorter than the other for grazing on the hills. It's not really a myth. 

I mean I'm from WV and do you see how I walk?

No comments:

Post a Comment