Search This Blog

Thursday, July 25, 2013

AND SO IT BEGINS......AGAIN

Report: New Marshall needs costly piles


I warned you people. This is not a good site I said. Sure, I was mpst vocal about the possible contamination and the proximity to the railroad tracks but by no means were those my only concerns. Did amyone else find it funny that we had an onderdeveloped parcel of land in the heart of the city? The scary thing is this could be just the tip of the iceberg.

The threat of chemical contamination is real and not just from the products manufactured on site but from the years of exhaust fumes from passing trains. The wording of this article troubles me when referring to this subject. I hope I'm completely wrong but what if I'm just a little bit right?

We could end up paying millions of dollars more than we needed to and our past problems perpetuate. My greatest fear seems to have come true. Because we are this far along in the building process, we will be held hostage and force to make bad decisions and accept the consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment