Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

LOSING A LEGEND

Longtime Lynn school principal Crane retiring

It is no secret where my loyalties lie nor do I apologize for it. Dr. Crane has been a polarizing figure for wanting to put the kids first.My first response is to feel sorry for the students that will no longer have her tutelage and leadership. After I catch my breath I see the BIG PICTURE here.

Our loss is not just SALEM'S gain but EDUCATION'S gain as well. No longer will she be metaphorically beating her head against a wall but will be in an enviroment where she will be supported and her innovative (really just common sense) ideas can flourish. The fact that she plans to remain involved in the community makesme happy and I look forward on working closely with her in the HIGHLANDS COALITION.

1 comment:

  1. I will miss her terribly and I have really enjoyed working with her. I wish her nothing but the best, and I hope that we continue to feel her presence daily.

    ReplyDelete