Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

GLANCING AT GALLO


An Education: LSC 2013 Q & A: Charlie Gallo
uneducacion.blogspot.com

Being a candidate myself, there is one school of thought that you never give your opponents extra attention. You should always keep the focus on YOU.

WELL.....

I never liked school that much......and after all this IS what I do. You know ....

POINT OUT PERSPECTIVE with a little poetic twist......

SO HERE GOES.....

First off, he does have an impressive resume and it looks like he is pretty well connected. Looking at his childhood he definitely has experiance going to a PRIVATE school. Maybe I missed that piece of his IMPRESSIVE resume. But if it doesn't bother you that he has NO experiance having kids in ANY school susyem or having kids, so be it. As for his marital history or lack of it, don't expect me to touch that one. I figure if I keep quiet maybe mine won't come up. Two of the four live out of state so they can't vote against me. One of those though is always LIKING my political postings, There never has been any ALIMONY involved so there has not been a payoff.

Well I forgot to tell you that I was the FIRST chairman of the LYNN DISABILITY COMMISSION. I have since resigned to pursue other trouble making ventures. While I only graduate from undergraduate school, U did go into a !! day COMA so I would in the future better understand the needs of the disabled population. (not really but after his distinguished list of accomplishments I had to say something,)

LET'S LOOK AT THE ANSWERS.......

1). Great history of his history. He should be proud.  Like CHUCK. I toowas the first of my family to go to college, Even though both of my parents only got their GED's. my brother and I BOTH graduated from WEST VIRGINIA WESLEYAN COLLEGE, a distinguished private school. Many of our fellow students were from NEW ENGLAND. The great thing about it was you could have lunch with your professors. I don't believe classsize ever hit thirty and usually often than twenty.

It is TRUE ol'Chuck has done some things, some verygood things. Then there are some things that well I believe he is jusy piling on from the perimeter. ATTORNEY GALLO has definitely talen the lead on pursueing money, GRANT money. Well am notn just talking about the RE-ELECTION fundraiser he held right after his first election.

With his guidance and counsel a FULL-TIME GRANTS  writer was hired by LPS but I have yet to hear of her efforts or results or even lack there of. Unless she wants to take credit for all that HARDSCRABBLE money I think the principals got.

One of his initiative that came along after that was the PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP PERSON. Ms. Jackson has outlined her strategies to the LSC and I believe a brochure has been produced.

We have seen results of private generosity to LPS.

Funny on the SAME night MS. JACKSON was introduced, I had asked LSC member DONNA COPPOLA to place BILL TERLECKY from the NORTH SHORE NAVIGATORS on the agenda and he offered several deals to LPS, one of which with the help of DR. LATHAM and MIKE GEARY was a special game during school time which every fifth grader in the district got to attend. No body fot PAID a penny for this partnership.

IT WAS ALL GRAVY!

2). It is clear to me CHUCK has partaken of the statistical swizzle the have been serving as KOOL-AID. You got to forgive him though doublespeak is an occupational hazard all lawyers face.

Supporting the importance of Early Childhood Education is a good thing/ He has an advantage there of not being as far removed from ACTUALLY attending Kindergarten as any other candidate. My question has been the wisdom of his decisions putting it into practice. Time will tell and fortunately for me the busing boondoggle with the new K-CENTER will come around election time.

We got to hear of his push for the PRIVATE PUBLIC PARTNERSHIP piece again, in case you missed it.

3). Boy he lists the duties pretty good. One thing to remember about the budget though, it gets presented to him as a LSC member. Members may do a little tweaking before they approve it but that is it. Most of the credit or blame for hirings or firings; or opening or closings fall on the SUPERINTENDENT. I just hate it when someone blows up their own spot, unless it's me of course.

Now CHUCK is very media savvay and he does personally visit and attend many events. I know I see him there.

4). GOOGLE me & then GOOGLE CHUCK. Where you gonna learn the most.

5 comments:

  1. His responses were not only ridiculous, but a bunch of bull. Who is he kidding! He loves to toot his own horn and give himself credit for what others have done. What a joke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost interest in anything he had to say after he stole credit for Melissa's and Seth's hardworking efforts to video the school committee meetings. It is soo tacky too to ride on other Candidate's coattails. Did Cahill approve when Chuck mentioned his name? Impressed the least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's not forget I believe the Youth Council was Brendan's baby. At least he didn't take credit for the crumbling of the Berlin wall while he was in diapers.

      Delete
    2. There were a wide variety of people in the room and no one clapped for him. Perhaps he should have added his credentials to the Berlin Wall tumbling down?

      Delete
    3. Well sometimes people run from me!

      Delete