Search This Blog

Saturday, June 22, 2013

RECLUSIVE INCLUSIVE

GRAPEVINE REPORT: I heard from a COBBETT parent last night that they are losing their principal who is going to be transferred to oversee my newest, bestest buddies at CALLAHAN. That should make them feel good. After losing a much loved leader of the school that the replacement is and old hat whose now old school COBBETT is rumored to be on the verge of being designated a LEVEL 4 school.

From what I hear this person happens to b a long time resident of the CALLAHAN school district. This will give him a distinct advantage. He'll know what parents typically put out in their trash, plus he has a working knowledge of their behavior at FOURTH OF JULY block parties.

Now in the past, DR. LATHAM has vehemently, publicly committed to involving parents in the selection process. Now did that happened cause I missed it. I mean, it could have and I have just been so busy lately with everything going on I just missed it. Oh, I see it was an APPOINTMENT, she ain't got to talk to NOBODY.

And well, CATHE doesn't call like she used to. You know, I just think we have grown apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment