Search This Blog

Thursday, June 13, 2013

DOLLAR DAZE III - SHORT DOLLARS

There is going to be an EXECUTIVE SESSION tonight where they are supposed to suggest bargaining strategies in regards to principals raises. a non-union contract issue.Since they probably won't save me a seat, I thought it best I offer up my opinion here.

THEY CAN'T HAVE ONE!

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for principals being well paid. They have direct contact with our kids and their office is in the same building as where our kids are....

BUT.....

didn't a bunch of princiPALS get raises last year from some CIRCUIT BREAKER SPOILS? Oh that's right they weren't exactly raises, they were structural elevations. I believe our superintendent's was about 25K. I believe all of this activity has led or contributed  to some sort of renegotiation with the TEACHER;S UNION (that probably also has to do with increased demands imposed on them).

No comments:

Post a Comment