Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

LATHAM LEADS PLANNED PILGRIMAGE TO NAVIGATOR NATION

Honestly I don't think she will be out front with a banner or a baton but it is to her CREDIT to recognize the potential of the benefit for the students to spend an afternoon at the park. She was smart to see that education is more than standing in front of a SMART BOARD. Such an experience could just be the impetus that sends some of these young ones on the way toward their academic quest.

I don't know all the details, I'm just a parent who likes to pontificate but near as I can gather all of the ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS in the city are going. Buses have been ordered. Why this is such carefully calculated move is because it will have maximum positive impact on young developing minds. Thanks also to the NORTHSHORE NAVIGATORS for their generosity for putting on this special exhibition game.

In the interest of full disclosure (and to toot my daughter's horn) my daughter, ASIAH WOTRING (from MARSHALL), will be singing the NATIONAL ANTHEM.Now I have been thanked for my efforts in promoting this event but as I told them, ":No need to thank me, I've got some skin in the game even if it;s alligator skin".

Now I'm not going to divulge what that CRYPTIC QUOTE meant. You see I don't think FULL DISCLOSURE means the FULL MONTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment