Search This Blog

Monday, June 3, 2013

I'M NOT PLAYIN

June 3, 2013

Dear Secretary Galvin,

I am writing to inform your office of what I think is an election violation and a serious infringement on my civil rights. For approximately eighteen months my emails have been blocked from the entire district of Lynn Public Schools. Even though I am author of a sometimes controversial blog, LYNN SCHOOL WATCH, I am the father of two eighth-graders at two different middle schools in Lynn and on the federally mandated SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT COUNCIL at FORD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.

Earlier this month, I was notified by the CITY CLERKS office in Lynn that I had 380 certified signatures on my NOMINATION papers for SCHOOL COMMITTEE. Only 350 are required by July 1. I feel that this apparently intentional blocking of my attempts to communicate with the LYNN PUBLIC SCHOOL system may be an attempt on their part to influence the election of the LYNN SCHOOL COMMITTEE.

I trust you will look into this matter.

Sincerely,

Stanley H. Wotring, Jr.


cc:

Mary Audley

city clerk, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment