Search This Blog

Thursday, June 13, 2013

LPS IN THE TANK FOR MARSHALL

I've seen it written that this NEW Marshall(with a WOTRING WING) won't be another CLASSICAL Comforting words....

BUT.....

not ALL words are true, Take for example the disclosure tonight that the newly acquired property surprisingly came with 25,000 gallons pf some liquid but I guess they weren't ready to tell us just what it is just yet.

Herr Donovan (don't mind me, just practicing a little freshman German, you don;t use it you lose it you know) appeared to me that we were surprised it was there. I guess maybe they had placed a rug over that spot..

Don't worry, it;s probably not leaking whatever it is, No ut looks like all 25.000 gallons are there. That must have been some rug huh.

I mean the disposal cost is sort of reasonable. They are guesstimating about $120,000. That amount probably varies depending on what the liquid actually is, You could get a few books for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment