Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

DO I THINK NOW THAT CHARTER SCHOOLS ARE A GOOD IDEA?

It had to happen. I know some of you out ther have been waiting for mme to come around to your way of thinking. Well you don't have to wait any longer. After talking with one if the unpaid consultants in my office, I have done a 180 in my thinking on charter schools, a little MORE than 180 in fact..

Now I think we should expand the business model int other areas of public government. You see I want to start my own semi-private police force with the rest of you picking up the tab. You see I need protection. There are people out there who don't like me. Hey, if rich people get bodyguards and the President has his SECRET SERVICE why can't I?

I encourage other entrepreneural types out there to form their own businesses. I hear the FIRE DEPARTMENT could use a little competition. Why should the MAYOR get to hire all the fireman?

Remember I did say MORE than 180, in fact it was 360. That kind of brings me back to my original position,

HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?

No comments:

Post a Comment