Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

GRADUATION GOWNS AND HAZ-MAT SUITS

You know, I just happened to catch a repeat, I think it was last night, of the CITY VOICE on LynnCAM. Anyway TIM PHELAN was the guest and I swear it sounded like he was reading from a copy of the WATCH when he was talking about the building site for the new MARSHALL.

There was talk about CONTAMINATION  concerns and track troubles. Not a good sign. Everyone was pooh-poohing me when I began striking those chords from the beginning. With the discovery of a TANK of 24,000 gallons of some liquid on the property, the drum beat just got louder.

Why does it not surprise me that the same people who made this decision are the ones who want to put our babies in an old warehouse?

Really, I wished I got paid for telling you, "I told you so!"

No comments:

Post a Comment