Search This Blog

Friday, June 21, 2013

A MEASURE OF SECURITY

I find that the example of SELECTIVE SECURITY that I heard about tonight symptomatic of what's wrong with LPS. how they say one thing and DO another.

First an invited guest to a meeting at ENGLISH, I assume it was a SPED one but I don;t know. She was refused admission to the meeting because she didn't have a PICTURE ID on her.A HIGH-LEVEL SPED DIRECTOR personally vouched for this extremely well-known professional. She had SHOES AND SHIRT ON but she was not about to get SERVICE. No exceptions!

She was understanding of the need for tight security, she just would have like to have known ahead of time what would be required, She  eventually got one, so she got in,

Now I recently went to a meeting at TECH, I never even had to show my library card. Then I har all you need to get into COBBETT is a blonde WIG.

2 comments:

  1. Let's not forget about the parent who said when she went to take pictures of the area where the new kindergarten center will be, she was buzzed right in, walked upstairs and took her pictures and not a single person stopped her or even noticed her. How safe are these 5 year olds going to be? Very very scary!!

    ReplyDelete