Search This Blog

Friday, June 21, 2013

DOES OUR FULL-TIME GRANT WRITER'S PEN HAVE INVISIBLE INK?

At last week's LSC meeting it was told that SARA JACKSON, LPS PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP PERSON has a brochure ready to go. That is good news and the kind of update I was asking for of our new (well, not so new now) full time, well paid grant writer .......

WHEN;;;;;;;;

Attorney GALLO went  GONZO on me.I remember him saying the position wasn't FULL-TIME when clearly the position I was talking about was. Apparently he was talking about MS. JACKSON'S (JANET said to call her that if we're NASTY). Sara is providing the kind of info I was asking of the other. I don't think it's too much to ask.

I know as a BOARD member of the HIGHLANDS COALITION I get at least monthly updates on every PIE IN THE SKY our Executive Director goes after.

The citizens of LYNN deserve that from LPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment