Search This Blog

Saturday, June 8, 2013

DOLLAR DAZE III - SLASHES TO SPED TO SAVE A SINKING SHIP?

Look at the SPED page of the budget. Now spending less money is NICE. Spending SMART is nicer. We are cutting 5 positions and spending  $300,000 less after some fancy re-figuring by DR. LATHAM on an appeal last year, I believe on an appeal of the states ruling that our program deserved LEVEL 4 STATUS.

Suddenly thanks to LATHAM'S fancy figuring, we jumped all the way up to LEVEL 2. Lucky or not, I want her to do my taxes. Oh I forgot, I am too poor to pay any. Anyway, like I have always said - she is one smart lady.

I do wonder though why someone would make such cuts after such a close call......

UNLESS....

the plan is to actually go  to LEVEL 4 thus triggering massive amounts of aid.

Maybe I'm wrong, I do wish I was better in math though!

No comments:

Post a Comment