Search This Blog

Saturday, June 29, 2013

HOW WE HANDLE HOME SCHOOL

Something has been bothering me about the last LSC meeting. You see there was this HOMESCHOOL request of this parent with like FOUR kids. It was withdrawn on the advice of that parent's lawyer. LAWYER? My ears pricked up. If I hadn't heard the JD word I would have thought it was being done to relieve personal overcrowding. Not everyone has access to a BUS.

All that legal lingo got me to a looking. Turns out that is the exact same family that was persecuted last year by being made come before the committee to defend portfolios. Sounds like this year they've lawyered up.

I HOPE THIS SELECTIVE PROSECUTION OF A PERSECUTION DOESN'T COST US MONEY. THE COURTS MAYBE OVERCROWDED BUT THERE AIN'T NO BUSING THERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment