Search This Blog

Friday, June 7, 2013

DOLLAR DAZE III - KINDERGARTEN KASH

Remember when we were all told in that fateful LSC meeting that the KINDERGARTEN KOSTS were going to be $580,000 and the office relocation costs to BENNETT STREET were going to be another $1.4 million dollars?

Well hold on to your wallets my friends, the budget for JUST the new KINDER CENTER has already jumped to $1, 166,000 in next year's budget and ain't one bus rolled out of park. To be fair, not all of that is SALARY. We do have about $10,000 in non-salary costs.

I do have some questions about the accuracy of what we're seeing. I;d say ask the ACCOUNTANTS but it turns out they are people who are too smart to be lawyers, You see, it's awfully hard to tell the ACTUAL costs because the TRANSPORTATION COSTS  come from another line on another page.

My fingers are not nimble enough to tabulate and calculate these mystical dollar details. I just have a run of the mill machine anyway. I think you would need a PLOTTING calculator.

No comments:

Post a Comment