Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

DOLLAR DAZE III - RISE TO THE OCCASION OR WAS IT AN OCCASION TO RAISE

I admit I was confused. I mean it's common knowledge that I am no darn good in MATH. You see us people from back in the mountains, I mean they have to pipe in the sunshine for goodness sake how can you expect for us to deal with these numbers and keep our shoes on? A fella just gets darn near tuckrtrd out just repeating all of those syllables so how we gonna keep track of all that money?

You see I seem to recollect that not too dad-gum long ago there were all these raises to certain positions you see, one in particular comes to mind. I believe somebody got a 25K dollar raise and I believe some sekect princiPALS got smaller but significant ones. For the life of me I can't find evidence of them.

That's because I think those MATH people are just plumb smarter than me, You see by backdating structural changes to the positions compensation formula, them smarty pants caused an elevation that did show up as happening because it already happened. It required an almost dogmatic belief. You must have faith, my son!

Since we back dated raises with a vote of the committee, I wonder if they made revisions to last year's posted budget?

No comments:

Post a Comment