Search This Blog

Saturday, August 4, 2012

QUESTIONS OF FIDUCIARY FIDELITY

At last THURSDAY'S BUDGET HEARING and LSC meeting, in attendance were members of LYNN YOUTH COUNCIL as CHARLIE GALLO pointed out. (I wonder why no CITY COUNCILMEN were there?) I always feel like he acts like he can take credit for their inception. I guess it's just a base, base thing.

Well CHARLIE, you can't take credit for the conception of my daughter, ASIAH WOTRING, who was there with them. I wouldn't wish my ex-wife on you, maybe some others.

I actually tried to fix her up with DR. LATHAM but she wouldn't return my ex's calls. Haven't I ALWAYS said she was a smart lady?

1 comment:

  1. Think I just threw up in my mouth!
    That's what I think of Mr. Charlie Gallo.
    He is not for our kids, he is for Super Latham!!!!

    ReplyDelete