Search This Blog

Monday, August 13, 2012

A MOMENT OF SILENCE

Better late than never, that's what I always say or at least that's what I used to say when my first ex showed up for our dates. Then I was 45 minutes late with my second ex for our wedding. Of course with my third ex......

Hey wait a minute, maybe I ought to re-look at that NEVER thing.

Anyway I want to talk for a minute about what didn't go on at the last LSC meeting/BUDGET HEARING. There was no OPEN-MIKE for the LSC meeting. We went straight from the BUDGET HEARING, where there was ample opportunity to comment on the budget, almost seamlessly into the regular meeting without giving the public to comment on the posted agenda.

Don't get me wrong, I was glad to get home early but somebody might have had something to say, besides I like to hear myself talk.

Anyway how can you complain about nobody wanting to get invollved and then turn around and not give them the opportunity,

No comments:

Post a Comment