Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2012

NEW SCHOOLS NEED NOT FOLLOW OLD RULES

This would be a nice story if I hadn't told WATCH watchers the basics weeks ago! Sorry Chris but thanks again for fleshing out some details for me.

Do I want a new school building and work done on existing buildings? You betcha!

BUT.....

we got a lot more older buildings out there and we got to be FAIR when it comes to construction priorities and who gets what where. Remember CLASSICAL? I don't want to have another SINKING feeling about the location of the new WOTRING WING of the new MARSHALL.

Makes you wonder about how KIPP got PRIME real estate for its beautiful construction. Then again, maybe there is no mystery.

I hear they are a little concerned about the referendum. Cause I hear there are BLOGGERS out there that like to EXPOSE shifty plans and shady deals. So I have an answer for them (a less congenial poet might call it a warning).

Be above board and keep the BEST interest of the kids first and we will be alright. If not, my pen is loaded (Okay so I go to McDonald's to use their Internet, it's FREE and the coffee comes with refills) and to quote CLINT EASTWOOD "You feeling LUCKY.......punk". Or should I say....."DR. PUNK"?

No comments:

Post a Comment