Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2012

BLOGS AND BLACK OUTS

What's up with the supposed storage of the LSC meetings and the hearing and such? It's all supposed to be here:

 http://lynnsc.lynnschools.org/tcs/#page:recordingList&pageNumber:1

All I find is a JUNE 28 meeting and a nonworking link for a JULY 5 meeting. Why is that? I am sure with all those high priced degrees that we are paying for that somebody up there should have been able to fix the problem by now.

UNLESS......

somebody has something to hide. I mean, I'm kind of slow and I like to at least have the opportunity to review what was actually said.

Since nobody is apparently in a hurry to fix the I guess the people on COMMERCIAL STREET must be satisfied with the accuracy of my reporting.

It really means a lot to me to know I have their support!

No comments:

Post a Comment