Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2012

DAYS OF OUR WORLD - PATCHING IT UP WITH POETRY

Seems like there is a lot of confusion in NESOPOTAMIA.  It seems there is a BARD in the SOCIAL CLUB who thinks he is all that. At times he is right thinking but there are other ones, like this one, he is on a COLLISION course with reality.

Being pesky is not being BELLIGERENT like the BARD is to whom I am referring to in regard to potential pursuits. With the passage of new state legislation he will need to concentrate on the RIGHT TO REPAIR the SOCIAL CLUB.

MORAL OF THE STORY - SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO BUY A NEW CAR FOR THE BIGGER TRIPS, A SHINY NEW PAINT JOB ISN'T ENOUGH

6 comments:

  1. I like your blog but all the code names are getting too confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!I think it would be more beneficial to the rest of us if you stopped speaking about nesopotamia and informed us in plain english about the situation and who you are referring to in each post

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I now know BARD is Rick, but what exactly is this post about Stan?? I must admit that I too find your posts difficult to follow lately

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright already! LOL Info is hard to come by these days being summer and all. Now they got their sham budget through just nothing much is happening lately and other personal reasons I haven't got around as much. I'll try and lay off on the fiction. BTW BARD IS NOT RICK. I HONESTLY DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THE SPELLING OF HIS NAME BEFORE I CAME UP WITH THE CHARACTER. I AM SO STUPID!

    ReplyDelete