Search This Blog

Monday, August 13, 2012

GRANT ME SOME SERENDIPITY

On the subject of whether or not the city of LYNN'S new GRANTS writer, DONALD ARTHUR, could be used to write GRANTS for LPS, ATTORNEY GALLO said that it was his understanding he would be focusing on PUBLIC sources.

I don't think he really got the GIST of the question or he was being cleverly coy like lawyers are when answering a direct question. There IS a lot of  PUBLIC money out there and is MR. ARTHUR going to help us get it? It seems he hasn't done too well justifying his city salary.

Maybe some grant has come in that I haven't heard of. I mean I have been away and I have been Internet deprived lately but I wonder if LPS needs to throw good money after bad? Me, I don't worry cause I got no money to throw and if I did I threw my arm out pitching when I was younger anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment