Search This Blog

Thursday, August 9, 2012

GARDY'S GOT MY VOTE




I had planned to get more involved in his campaign but life got in the way. If I had I would have advised him to first get a lot more signatures and most of all keep your mouth shut.

Honestlt I think it's shady how it all went down, first with the Mayor (I do think it would have been better if you had resigned then we could have made a BIG splash of it in the media that matters most, ME) and then with the ballot thing. Even if the charges you have level were true, politically it's not smart for you to make them.

Thanks to CLEO for keeping up to date and pointing out that education is central to his platform. It is vital that LYNN have someone in the statehouse fighting for our schools cause PROBLEMS, we have them. There is no way we can  come up with the money on the local level to FIX our schools.

THERE YA GO GARDY!

2 comments:

  1. Cleo did a nice job on that! I would like to see interviews with the other candidates as well. I'm interested in where they all stand on these issues....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue - I sent emails to both Robert Fennell and Dusty Caufield so hopefully you will see a response from all 3 soon.

      Delete