Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

TIERNEY TOUTS TECH


  • John Dwyer shared Congressman John Tierney's photo.
    Today I met with local students and community leaders to discuss the need to rea...uthorize the Workforce Investment Act so that we can expand opportunities for workers and help businesses fill high-skilled and open positions. We were lucky to have a delicious lunch prepared for us by students in the Lynn Vocational Technical School’s Culinary Arts program! These young people are a perfect example of why federal funding for technical education is so important.See More

    Once again I kinda stole something, but I had good intentions, honest. I just wanted to show 2hat a GREAT JOB our kids do. I was in that same building last night without the student artists and we had to seyyle for cold take-out pizza and some kind of packaged salad mix. DR. LATHAM was their last night too, but I didn't notice her eating them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment