Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

COMPARISON SHOPPING

Boy,I've got to be careful here. I mean I'm a union supporter and all. Not only that I'm sure I'm probably going to need PCA services in the not too distant future. Face it there aren't too many women left that will marry me. Anyway, here we go.

It looks like tonight for the second time in recent weeks the LYNN CITY COUNCIL is going to show its support by sticking its nose in a matter that affects a LIMITED number of LYNN residents. Don't get me wrong, I applaud this action which takes the form of a non-binding resolution. It  is only a token but important non-the-less.

                                 IN THE YEAR TWO THOUSAND TWELVE A RESOLUTION IN
                                 SUPPORT OF THE MASSACHUSETTS PERSONAL CARE
                                 ATTENDANT PROGRAM


What inflames me is how they wouldn't even hear me when our PETITION was going and they wouldn't even allow me the courtesy of informing them of our actions. Let's see here, 14,000 Lynn kids versus 350 employees. Can someone please tell me how that adds up?

1 comment:

  1. Once again, I am impressed with you Stanley and the fact that you are not afraid to point out the obvious. I have for one think it is time that you start putting pressure on the strongest supporter of the so called unions...MARIA CARRASSCCO. Her campaign manager JOE MARTIN has his hands in everything union. This is how she keeps getting in. They back her and she votes the way they want her to. He is very tight with the MAYOR. SO, you now have your answer. I think you should now follow this lead. Please let us know how that works out for you!

    ReplyDelete