Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

SUPERINTENDENT WALSH'S HANDS OF LPS'S PROBLEMS

I don't know what's going on, I'm not too smart when it comes to all of this political stuff. I am just going to throw a few dots out there, it's up to someone smarter than me to connect them.

DR. LATHAM recently had her PRINCIPAL'S MEETING at some LYNN COMMUNITY HEALTH EVENT, which just so happened to be timed with some opening. Props to CATHE for the coverage. I, myself, have been guilty of a media addiction. Although mine is more of a SOCIAL disease.

Anyway, we have a mother of a state representative, who is rumored to be possibly interested in replacing our most HONORABLE MAYOR, extending the invitation for this unusual meeting place. Now the MAYOR is chairperson of the LSC and wouldn't you know it, LSC member JOHN FORD just happens to work for this state rep.

Being from WV, you know I appreciate KEEPING IT IN THE FAMILY. You know, it just seems to me that I would rather hear about how our schools measure up against the rest of the state rather than a politically connected photo op.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY?

2 comments:

  1. I heard it was the son that was interested? if its the mother, she will do a lot for citizens with a big fight.... she has a spine and doesn't use her powers against the people. Hope she does run

    ReplyDelete