Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

STUDENTS SLIGHTED

Today was STUDENT GOVERNMENT DAY and I was sharpening up my pencils and preparing some of these young politicos for a taste of the venom from the ink of my pen. Cackles of laughter provided my melody of anticipation.

Then I got an icy stare from LOIS STARBARD warning me to be nice when referring to her daughter STEFANIE who was serving as a student representative to the SCHOOL COMMITTEE. Swallowing hard I assured MAMA BEAR STARBARD that I'd be nice.

I mean she's doing that WEIGHT WATCHER thing and beginning to get closer to her fighting weight and well I've got a cane and my balance ain't none too good. I got too many women mad at me anyway.

SO.....,

I'm going to write a hard hitting expose about how bowls of candy were not put on the tables for the students to enjoy throughout the meeting and consequently I never got to fill my pockets with the leftovers.

3 comments:

  1. You are wasting our time. We ALL know how much you love RICK. PLEASE....Give us a break, it is getting real OLD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't everybody love Rick? He is always working for the best interest of the children...unlike some other people we know. Just saying.
      Sue Walker

      Delete
  2. You are right, I confess. I guess that's why Rick's wife is always mad at me.

    ReplyDelete