Search This Blog

Sunday, April 29, 2012

DUSTY DOWN WITH THE PARENTS

While I can not vouch for his specific feelings were on the issues surrounding our PUBLIC HEARING, I do have a feeling what they are from talking with him. I'll leave them to him to express personally.

What I WILL SAY is that he was there at least apprising himself of the concerns of parents. Should he be elected while he won't deal directly with the classroom, the decisions he will have to make will have  grave impacts on education.

It was a relatively big crowd and I was preoccupied so I didn't really pay attention. Were any other of the candidates for the 10th Essex District for State Representative there. Education requires that you show up.

2 comments:

  1. yeah but how many candidates agree with everything until they get their cake. big cake business. just not saying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he never said anything specific so he didn't have to agree with me. The thing I liked is the fact he was there,at least he listen to the arguments. How many other candidates showed up at the bakery?

    ReplyDelete